Around the world: RI elected to UNESCO executive board
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was one of six Asia-Pacific countries elected by a vote in Paris on Wednesday to sit on the UNESCO executive board from 2017 to 2021 at the organization’s 39th general meeting.
Indonesia was among seven candidates vying for the six Asia-Pacific seats. Japan got the most votes with 166 votes, followed by India with 162 and Indonesia with 160. Bangladesh, the Philippines and China...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value