Around the world: RI elected to UNESCO executive board
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia was one of six Asia-Pacific countries elected by a vote in Paris on Wednesday to sit on the UNESCO executive board from 2017 to 2021 at the organization’s 39th general meeting.
Indonesia was among seven candidates vying for the six Asia-Pacific seats. Japan got the most votes with 166 votes, followed by India with 162 and Indonesia with 160. Bangladesh, the Philippines and China...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics