Philippine to kick off ASEAN, RCEP meets
The Jakarta Post
Leaders from the 10-nation ASEAN and its dialogue partners are gathering in the Philippine capital for the 31st ASEAN Summit and related meetings.
The summit, held from Friday until Tuesday, is the second part of an annual meeting of ASEAN leaders.
In addition to ASEAN state members, leaders from Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Russia, the United States, Ca...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements