Talk of The Week: Mandarin Oriental Jakarta extends breast cancer awareness campaign
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy of Mandarin Oriental JakartaThe Mandarin Oriental Jakarta hotel, in cooperation with breast cancer awareness campaigner LOVEPINK Indonesia, has extended its breast cancer awareness campaign through the sales of its special Pink St. Honoré cake, which was launched in October and will be offered until the end of November.Some 15 percent of cake sale proceeds will be donated to the LOVEPINK...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport