Child’s death highlights low child protection awareness
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
A 5-year-old boy died on Saturday after he was allegedly beaten by his mother at a boarding house in Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, highlighting the low level of awareness for child protection in the capital.
The incident, which reportedly took place at around 5 p.m., occurred in a room located on the second floor and situated amid six other rented units.
Though some residents were in t...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro