Child’s death highlights low child protection awareness
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
A 5-year-old boy died on Saturday after he was allegedly beaten by his mother at a boarding house in Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, highlighting the low level of awareness for child protection in the capital.
The incident, which reportedly took place at around 5 p.m., occurred in a room located on the second floor and situated amid six other rented units.
Though some residents were in t...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival