Joy Wahjudi appointed Indosat Ooredoo CEO
The Jakarta Post
Indosat Ooredoo has appointed Joy Wahyudi as president director and CEO of the telecommunications company, replacing Alexander Rusli.
Joy, who had served as director and chief sales and distribution officer at the firm since 2014, was appointed during an extraordinary shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Tuesday, according to a press statement.
“Joy has been preparing to become CEO and president director for the last three years. Now, we proudly announce Joy as president director,” Johnny Ingemar Svedberg, a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s board of directors, said in the press statement.
Joy has 20 years of telecommunications experience under his belt. (bbn)
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Paint thinner factory catches fire, no fatalities reported
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia