Joy Wahjudi appointed Indosat Ooredoo CEO
The Jakarta Post
Indosat Ooredoo has appointed Joy Wahyudi as president director and CEO of the telecommunications company, replacing Alexander Rusli.
Joy, who had served as director and chief sales and distribution officer at the firm since 2014, was appointed during an extraordinary shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Tuesday, according to a press statement.
“Joy has been preparing to become CEO and president director for the last three years. Now, we proudly announce Joy as president director,” Johnny Ingemar Svedberg, a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s board of directors, said in the press statement.
Joy has 20 years of telecommunications experience under his belt. (bbn)
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad