Joy Wahjudi appointed Indosat Ooredoo CEO
The Jakarta Post
Indosat Ooredoo has appointed Joy Wahyudi as president director and CEO of the telecommunications company, replacing Alexander Rusli.
Joy, who had served as director and chief sales and distribution officer at the firm since 2014, was appointed during an extraordinary shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Tuesday, according to a press statement.
“Joy has been preparing to become CEO and president director for the last three years. Now, we proudly announce Joy as president director,” Johnny Ingemar Svedberg, a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s board of directors, said in the press statement.
Joy has 20 years of telecommunications experience under his belt. (bbn)
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs