Joy Wahjudi appointed Indosat Ooredoo CEO
The Jakarta Post
Indosat Ooredoo has appointed Joy Wahyudi as president director and CEO of the telecommunications company, replacing Alexander Rusli.
Joy, who had served as director and chief sales and distribution officer at the firm since 2014, was appointed during an extraordinary shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Tuesday, according to a press statement.
“Joy has been preparing to become CEO and president director for the last three years. Now, we proudly announce Joy as president director,” Johnny Ingemar Svedberg, a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s board of directors, said in the press statement.
Joy has 20 years of telecommunications experience under his belt. (bbn)
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Here comes Bui Squad: Palu inmates help earthquake, tsunami survivors
- Dark side of K-pop: The East Light leader claims years of abuse
- Nudist beach surfer punches shark to escape attack
- Saudi Arabia deployed Twitter army against critics: NY Times
- US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people: Report
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world