Joy Wahjudi appointed Indosat Ooredoo CEO
The Jakarta Post
Indosat Ooredoo has appointed Joy Wahyudi as president director and CEO of the telecommunications company, replacing Alexander Rusli.
Joy, who had served as director and chief sales and distribution officer at the firm since 2014, was appointed during an extraordinary shareholders meeting in Jakarta on Tuesday, according to a press statement.
“Joy has been preparing to become CEO and president director for the last three years. Now, we proudly announce Joy as president director,” Johnny Ingemar Svedberg, a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s board of directors, said in the press statement.
Joy has 20 years of telecommunications experience under his belt. (bbn)
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'