Greater Jakarta: I’m governor for all Jakartans: Anies
The Jakarta Post
The local administration invited religious leaders to City Hall on Tuesday to express its commitment to reducing social inequality in the city.
“I am grateful that the Mental and Spiritual Education Bureau held this gathering, because we are aware that it is important to maintain relations to exchange ideas and discuss problems occurring within society,” said Jakarta Governor Anies Basw...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- Pope to meet Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh