Stroll joins Alonso in 24 Hours of Daytona
Williams' Formula One driver Lance Stroll will line up in January's Daytona 24-hour race in a car backed by Hong Kong martial arts film star Jackie Chan.
The 19-year-old Canadian, who finished fifth at Daytona last year, will have for company on the grid McLaren's two-time former F1 champion Fernando Alonso, driving for United Autosports.
Alonso skipped this year's Monaco Grand Prix to take part in the Indianapolis 500, leading the race until his car's engine went up in smoke.
Stroll will share the wheel in the Chan team's Oreca 07 car with Swede Felix Rosenqvist, Dutch driver Robin Frijns and Spain's Daniel Juncadella.
"We're going to Daytona for the pleasure, to compete and of course to try and win," said Stroll, who finished the recently concluded 2017 F1 season in 12th position with 40 points.
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'