Jasa Marga looks to improve services with toll hikes
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll-road operator Jasa Marga claims that the increase in intra-city toll rates starting Friday midnight will go toward improving its infrastructure and services.
The rises are between 6 and 10 percent and are introduced biennially in line with regional inflation rates.
Jasa Marga corporate secretary Agus Setiawan said the government had approved the toll increases afte...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building