Jasa Marga looks to improve services with toll hikes
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll-road operator Jasa Marga claims that the increase in intra-city toll rates starting Friday midnight will go toward improving its infrastructure and services.
The rises are between 6 and 10 percent and are introduced biennially in line with regional inflation rates.
Jasa Marga corporate secretary Agus Setiawan said the government had approved the toll increases afte...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes