Jasa Marga looks to improve services with toll hikes
The Jakarta Post
State-owned toll-road operator Jasa Marga claims that the increase in intra-city toll rates starting Friday midnight will go toward improving its infrastructure and services.
The rises are between 6 and 10 percent and are introduced biennially in line with regional inflation rates.
Jasa Marga corporate secretary Agus Setiawan said the government had approved the toll increases afte...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day