MSMEs join online shopping craze
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Spooky sales: Bukalapak vice president Bayu Syerli (left) and Bukalapak cofounder and chief financial officer Fajrin Rasyid (right) present at a press conference on Bukalapak’s National Online Shopping Day (Harbolnas) in Jakarta on Wednesday. This year, Bukalapak offers free shipping in addition to discounts of up to 80 percent.(JP/Rifky Dewandaru)While large firms have been reaping the benefits...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'