Soekarno-Hatta to see massive expansion
The Jakarta Post
State airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) II has major expansion plans for the next five years, including an upgrade for Indonesia’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten.
AP II revealed that the investment would amount to a staggering Rp 94.9 trillion (US$6.6 billion) until 2023 to anticipate soaring aviation business across the archipelago. The major...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Robin Williams possessions up for auction in New York
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter