Soekarno-Hatta to see massive expansion
The Jakarta Post
State airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) II has major expansion plans for the next five years, including an upgrade for Indonesia’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten.
AP II revealed that the investment would amount to a staggering Rp 94.9 trillion (US$6.6 billion) until 2023 to anticipate soaring aviation business across the archipelago. The major...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing