Soekarno-Hatta to see massive expansion
The Jakarta Post
State airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) II has major expansion plans for the next five years, including an upgrade for Indonesia’s main gateway, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten.
AP II revealed that the investment would amount to a staggering Rp 94.9 trillion (US$6.6 billion) until 2023 to anticipate soaring aviation business across the archipelago. The major...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea