Silent but relentless
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Protesters set up a “MORALITY” art installation as a message to the government to fulfill its promise to tackle human rights violations, during a silent protest known as Kamisan in front of the State Palace on Jl. Merdeka Utara in Jakarta on Thursday.(JP/Ben Latuihamallo)...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'