Silent but relentless
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Protesters set up a “MORALITY” art installation as a message to the government to fulfill its promise to tackle human rights violations, during a silent protest known as Kamisan in front of the State Palace on Jl. Merdeka Utara in Jakarta on Thursday.(JP/Ben Latuihamallo)...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- US moves to slash nicotine in cigarettes
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals