Thousand Islands regency proposes 12 new boats
The Jakarta Post
Thousand Islands regency has proposed the procurement of 12 boats to be included in the 2018 city budget to support mobility in the area.
Regent Irmansyah said the regency needed two hearse boats to ease funeral transportation, while five boats had been proposed by the water transportation unit of the transportation agency and four had been proposed by the regency administration. The education agency had also asked for a boat.
"We will hold a limited meeting soon to ensure that the boats procured are up to standard," he said as quoted by beritajakarta.id, adding that he expected the boats to be available before the commencement of the Asian Games.
He said each boat may have different facilities depending on the needs of the aforementioned agencies. (fac)
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- The warning signs get stronger