Tourist figures improve despite eruption
The Jakarta Post
Despite Mount Agung’s eruption in Bali, the country’s most popular tourist destination, Indonesia welcomed a higher number of tourists in the January-November period of 2017 than the same period in the previous year, sparking new hope for a rebound in tourist visits.
The number of foreign tourist visits in the first nine months of 2017 surged 21.84 percent year-on-year (yoy) to 12.68 m...
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March