Economy in brief: Three airport trains to operate in 2018
The Jakarta Post
After the inauguration of the airport train in Jakarta by President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Tuesday, the government plans to operate airport trains in three other cities — Padang in West Sumatra, Palembang in South Sumatra and Surakarta in Central Java.
Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi said on Tuesday that the airport trains in Padang and Palembang were scheduled to start ope...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press