Economy in brief: Three airport trains to operate in 2018
The Jakarta Post
After the inauguration of the airport train in Jakarta by President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Tuesday, the government plans to operate airport trains in three other cities — Padang in West Sumatra, Palembang in South Sumatra and Surakarta in Central Java.
Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi said on Tuesday that the airport trains in Padang and Palembang were scheduled to start ope...
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement