Economy in brief: Three airport trains to operate in 2018
The Jakarta Post
After the inauguration of the airport train in Jakarta by President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Tuesday, the government plans to operate airport trains in three other cities — Padang in West Sumatra, Palembang in South Sumatra and Surakarta in Central Java.
Transportation Minister Budi Karya Sumadi said on Tuesday that the airport trains in Padang and Palembang were scheduled to start ope...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok