Gloomy outlook for garment sales, exports: Association
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian textile businesses are pessimistic about garment exports as well as domestic sales in 2018, despite an expected global economic recovery and local political events.
Overseas shipments of textiles and textile products, including garments, will stagnate this year, after climbing 5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to US$12.4 billion in 2017, according to a projection from the Indonesian ...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation
- EDITORIAL: Costly democracy