Gloomy outlook for garment sales, exports: Association
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian textile businesses are pessimistic about garment exports as well as domestic sales in 2018, despite an expected global economic recovery and local political events.
Overseas shipments of textiles and textile products, including garments, will stagnate this year, after climbing 5 percent year-on-year (yoy) to US$12.4 billion in 2017, according to a projection from the Indonesian ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens