Intan Paramaditha: Can’t be silenced
A. Kurniawan Ulung
Intan Paramadhita - JP/A. Kurniawan UlungFeminist author Intan Paramadhita was born in Bandung, West Java, and grew up in Jakarta, but she doesn’t feel at home in either of the cities.
“My home might be New York because I lived there for almost a decade,” the 37-year-old, who now lives in Australia where she lectures at Macquarie University, said.
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- Trial resumes of Kim Jong-Nam murder suspects
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press