Intan Paramaditha: Can’t be silenced
A. Kurniawan Ulung
Intan Paramadhita - JP/A. Kurniawan UlungFeminist author Intan Paramadhita was born in Bandung, West Java, and grew up in Jakarta, but she doesn’t feel at home in either of the cities.
“My home might be New York because I lived there for almost a decade,” the 37-year-old, who now lives in Australia where she lectures at Macquarie University, said.
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A world without America
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world