Intan Paramaditha: Can’t be silenced
A. Kurniawan Ulung
Intan Paramadhita - JP/A. Kurniawan UlungFeminist author Intan Paramadhita was born in Bandung, West Java, and grew up in Jakarta, but she doesn’t feel at home in either of the cities.
“My home might be New York because I lived there for almost a decade,” the 37-year-old, who now lives in Australia where she lectures at Macquarie University, said.
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers