Jakarta schools get ready for ‘e-rapor’
The Jakarta Post
Following the Education and Culture Ministry’s launch of the e-rapor (electronic report card) program for senior high school students in 2016 and its latest version upgrade in December, many schools are switching to the program.
The latest version of the program includes an expanded grading template, validation system for user login and data migration from the previous version.
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus