Jakarta schools get ready for ‘e-rapor’
The Jakarta Post
Following the Education and Culture Ministry’s launch of the e-rapor (electronic report card) program for senior high school students in 2016 and its latest version upgrade in December, many schools are switching to the program.
The latest version of the program includes an expanded grading template, validation system for user login and data migration from the previous version.
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech