Jakarta schools get ready for ‘e-rapor’
The Jakarta Post
Following the Education and Culture Ministry’s launch of the e-rapor (electronic report card) program for senior high school students in 2016 and its latest version upgrade in December, many schools are switching to the program.
The latest version of the program includes an expanded grading template, validation system for user login and data migration from the previous version.
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel