Another take on LGBT: No reason to cheer
A recent Constitutional Court (MK) ruling that introduced more morality into the law has been wrongly interpreted as another victory for human rights.
The decision has been misleadingly interpreted, as the court rejected criminalization of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgenders (LGBT).
Sad to say, it is not a victory for human rights. The court has actually remained mum about the ...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters