Another take on LGBT: No reason to cheer
A recent Constitutional Court (MK) ruling that introduced more morality into the law has been wrongly interpreted as another victory for human rights.
The decision has been misleadingly interpreted, as the court rejected criminalization of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgenders (LGBT).
Sad to say, it is not a victory for human rights. The court has actually remained mum about the ...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe