PP Presisi expands into mining services
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ambitious target: PT PP Presisi finance director Benny Pidakso (left) speaks to journalists, with the company’s president director, Iswanto Amperawan, standing behind him after a press conference in Jakarta on Monday. The company expects to see a 145 percent increase in its revenue to Rp 4.42 trillion (US$327.08 million)this year. (JP/Adeline Sunarjo)PT PP Presisi, a publicly listed heavy equipm...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Amazon: from online book seller to market shaker