PP Presisi expands into mining services
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ambitious target: PT PP Presisi finance director Benny Pidakso (left) speaks to journalists, with the company’s president director, Iswanto Amperawan, standing behind him after a press conference in Jakarta on Monday. The company expects to see a 145 percent increase in its revenue to Rp 4.42 trillion (US$327.08 million)this year. (JP/Adeline Sunarjo)PT PP Presisi, a publicly listed heavy equipm...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games