As election draws near, NTT governor candidate named bribery suspect
Kharishar Kahfi and Djemi Amnifu
The Jakarta Post
Three candidates who had placed their bids for the coming East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) gubernatorial election were waiting eagerly for the election commission to announce those eligible to run in the race on Monday in Kupang.
But one candidate, Marianus Sae, current Ngada regent and Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) member, was not seen anywhere during the announcement by the NTT ...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq