As election draws near, NTT governor candidate named bribery suspect
Kharishar Kahfi and Djemi Amnifu
The Jakarta Post
Three candidates who had placed their bids for the coming East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) gubernatorial election were waiting eagerly for the election commission to announce those eligible to run in the race on Monday in Kupang.
But one candidate, Marianus Sae, current Ngada regent and Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) member, was not seen anywhere during the announcement by the NTT ...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit