As election draws near, NTT governor candidate named bribery suspect
Kharishar Kahfi and Djemi Amnifu
The Jakarta Post
Three candidates who had placed their bids for the coming East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) gubernatorial election were waiting eagerly for the election commission to announce those eligible to run in the race on Monday in Kupang.
But one candidate, Marianus Sae, current Ngada regent and Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) member, was not seen anywhere during the announcement by the NTT ...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods