Electric unicycles, new way to beat traffic
The Jakarta Post
Commuting in style: People use electric unicycles as an alternative vehicle for short-distance trips. The unicyclists see the vehicles as a convenient solution to counter the city’s traffic congestion.(Courtesy of Airwheel Indonesia)Worsening traffic congestion in most parts of Jakarta, especially during peak hours, has prompted Jakartans to look for more convenient ways to commute.
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- China gives airlines extension on one-nation rule for Taiwan
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- China to host Iranian president amid nuclear deal doubt