Electric unicycles, new way to beat traffic
The Jakarta Post
Commuting in style: People use electric unicycles as an alternative vehicle for short-distance trips. The unicyclists see the vehicles as a convenient solution to counter the city’s traffic congestion.(Courtesy of Airwheel Indonesia)Worsening traffic congestion in most parts of Jakarta, especially during peak hours, has prompted Jakartans to look for more convenient ways to commute.
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Trudeau begins India trip with Taj Mahal visit
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration