Greater Jakarta: Traffic more congested on Jl. MH Thamrin
The Jakarta Post
Traffic congestion along Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta has risen by as much as 35 percent following the Supreme Court’s decision to lift a ban on motorcyclists using the thoroughfare, according to the Jakarta Transportation Agency.
Following the repeal, motorcyclists have been allowed to pass through Jl. MH Thamrin and Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat, provided they use designated motorcycle l...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested