Greater Jakarta: Traffic more congested on Jl. MH Thamrin
The Jakarta Post
Traffic congestion along Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta has risen by as much as 35 percent following the Supreme Court’s decision to lift a ban on motorcyclists using the thoroughfare, according to the Jakarta Transportation Agency.
Following the repeal, motorcyclists have been allowed to pass through Jl. MH Thamrin and Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat, provided they use designated motorcycle l...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade