Greater Jakarta: Traffic more congested on Jl. MH Thamrin
The Jakarta Post
Traffic congestion along Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta has risen by as much as 35 percent following the Supreme Court’s decision to lift a ban on motorcyclists using the thoroughfare, according to the Jakarta Transportation Agency.
Following the repeal, motorcyclists have been allowed to pass through Jl. MH Thamrin and Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat, provided they use designated motorcycle l...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world