Island focus: Bali remains safe as Mt. Agung re-erupts
The Jakarta Post
Bali’s highest peak, Mount Agung, erupted again on Tuesday only days after authorities lowered the alert status following the decreasing seismic activity of the volcano.
The monitoring post of The Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation Center (PVMBG) recorded that the eruption took place at 11:49 a.m. local time on Tuesday when the volcano spewed a column of ash 1.5 kilometers int...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade