Man allegedly killed family in dispute over car loan
Callistasia Anggun Wijaya
The Jakarta Post
Praying for the deceased: Neighbors pray for three victims of a murder case at a crime scene at Taman Kota Permai housing complex in Tangerang, Banten, on Tuesday. The victims, a woman and her daughters, were killed at their house on Monday.(JP/Aditya Bhagas)When Muchtar Effendi, 60, moved to a residential area in Periuk, Tangerang, Banten, a year ago, he was known as a man of few words.
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China