Pertamina set for restructure
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government has ordered state-owned energy giant Pertamina to scrap its gas business directorate prior to its transformation into a holding company, while also expanding its marketing directorate into three divisions to make it more customer oriented.The government plans to transfer its 57 percent stake in state-owned gas firm Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to Pertamina by March at the latest, as ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China