Adelina alleged victim of human trafficking
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian migrant worker who reportedly died from abuse in Malaysia may have been a victim of human trafficking, as police suspect her recruiters may have falsified her identity.
Police have arrested two people, a woman identified as FL and a man initialed HP, who allegedly recruited Adelina Sau (previously reported as Adelina Lisao) and sent her to Malaysia.
They were arrested a...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi