RI shuttlers face new test at All England
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian favorites have their rackets and wits ready for the All England Open battle, but they will face more than just competitors starting on Wednesday.
The All England, the oldest badminton tournament, will be the second event to test a new serve rule, which mandates that “the whole of the shuttle shall be below 1.15 meters from the surface of the court at the instant it is being...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case