Police in dark over woman who allegedly jumped off apartment
The Jakarta Post
The Penjaringan Police in North Jakarta are in the dark over the motive and identity of a 72-year-old woman who was found dead after allegedly jumping off the 27th floor of an apartment at Laguna Apartment in Penjaringan on Sunday.
Penjaringan Police criminal unit chief Comr. Mustakim said the police had yet to identify the woman.
“We are still trying to figure out her identity. Whether or not she was a resident at the apartment complex is not yet clear,” Mustakim said as quoted by tribunnews.com on Monday.
The police are currently gathering information about the woman from residents of Laguna Apartment.
“The majority of the residents do not recognize the woman,” he added.
She was found dead on the third floor of a balcony. (vny)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy