Police in dark over woman who allegedly jumped off apartment
The Jakarta Post
The Penjaringan Police in North Jakarta are in the dark over the motive and identity of a 72-year-old woman who was found dead after allegedly jumping off the 27th floor of an apartment at Laguna Apartment in Penjaringan on Sunday.
Penjaringan Police criminal unit chief Comr. Mustakim said the police had yet to identify the woman.
“We are still trying to figure out her identity. Whether or not she was a resident at the apartment complex is not yet clear,” Mustakim said as quoted by tribunnews.com on Monday.
The police are currently gathering information about the woman from residents of Laguna Apartment.
“The majority of the residents do not recognize the woman,” he added.
She was found dead on the third floor of a balcony. (vny)
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: To infinity … and be awed!
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2