Police in dark over woman who allegedly jumped off apartment
The Jakarta Post
The Penjaringan Police in North Jakarta are in the dark over the motive and identity of a 72-year-old woman who was found dead after allegedly jumping off the 27th floor of an apartment at Laguna Apartment in Penjaringan on Sunday.
Penjaringan Police criminal unit chief Comr. Mustakim said the police had yet to identify the woman.
“We are still trying to figure out her identity. Whether or not she was a resident at the apartment complex is not yet clear,” Mustakim said as quoted by tribunnews.com on Monday.
The police are currently gathering information about the woman from residents of Laguna Apartment.
“The majority of the residents do not recognize the woman,” he added.
She was found dead on the third floor of a balcony. (vny)
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?