Sinabung eruptions affect children’s welfare: Foundation
The Jakarta Post
The ongoing seismic activities of Mount Sinabung in Karo regency, North Sumatra, for the past eight years have not only changed the lives of residents but also affected the health and education of their children, as thousands are exposed to volcanic ash.
Some 12,000 children are reportedly suffering from health problems as eruptions at the second-highest peak in North Sumatra continue, acco...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?