Economy in brief: Regulation revised for giant sea wall
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Coordinating Economic Minister Darmin Nasution has said the government is now revising Presidential Regulation (Perpres) No. 54/2008, which is, among others, to allow for the construction of a giant seawall.He said the revision, which was expected to be completed this year, was urgently needed because of increasingly complex problems resulting from fast changes in the economic, environmental and d...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: To infinity … and be awed!
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2