Tropical Srebrenica in land of Golden Pagodas
Hanif Hassan Ali Al Qassim
The massacre of Srebrenica will enter human history as one of our darkest chapters. From 11 to 22 July 1995, Bosnian Serb military forces massacred approximately 8,000 Muslim Bosniaks. It became the largest massacre committed on European soil since the end of World War II.
In November last year, the Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic was convicted of war crimes and of genocide. T...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit