Hashtag war continues in W. Java gubernatorial debate
Arya Dipa and Karina M. Tehusijarana
The Jakarta Post
The #2019GantiPresiden (Change the President 2019)campaign is once again in the spotlight, after the hashtag’s appearance caused the second official debate of the West Java gubernatorial election to end in disarray on Monday night.
The debate seemed to be going swimmingly until the third candidate pair started to make its closing statements.
Bandung Mayor Ridwan Kamil and House of ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident