Hashtag war continues in W. Java gubernatorial debate
Arya Dipa and Karina M. Tehusijarana
The Jakarta Post
The #2019GantiPresiden (Change the President 2019)campaign is once again in the spotlight, after the hashtag’s appearance caused the second official debate of the West Java gubernatorial election to end in disarray on Monday night.
The debate seemed to be going swimmingly until the third candidate pair started to make its closing statements.
Bandung Mayor Ridwan Kamil and House of ...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods