Anything from loudspeakers to diapers found in Jakarta rivers
The Jakarta Post
Sukatma, 34, still shivers whenever he remembers the body of a newborn baby he found recently in Baru River in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta, during his daily routine as one of the workers for the water unit with the Jakarta Environment Agency.
“Last month, we found the body of a newborn baby here among the trash. We immediately reported our finding to our supervisor, who in turn told the loca...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods