Anything from loudspeakers to diapers found in Jakarta rivers
The Jakarta Post
Sukatma, 34, still shivers whenever he remembers the body of a newborn baby he found recently in Baru River in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta, during his daily routine as one of the workers for the water unit with the Jakarta Environment Agency.
“Last month, we found the body of a newborn baby here among the trash. We immediately reported our finding to our supervisor, who in turn told the loca...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident