The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Manulife Indonesia president director and CEO Jonathan Hekster (second right), director and chief marketing officer Novita Rumngangun (right), director and chief financial officer Colin Startup (left) and director Apriliani Siregar display a WhatsApp chat of a customer expressing satisfaction with the company’s services in Jakarta on Wednesday. Manulife saw comprehensive income soar by around 29...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident