Election disputes filed with MK despite wide margins
Karina M. Tehusijarana
The Jakarta Post
As the registration period for filing election disputes closes, many losing regional head candidates have registered petitions despite being far behind the winning tickets.
As of Wednesday evening, there were 56 regional election disputes filed with the Constitutional Court (MK), including six relating to gubernatorial elections in five regions. Registration closed at midnight on Wednesday....
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?