Govt struggles with Trans Sumatra toll road project
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Financing issues have hobbled the government’s plan to complete the mega Trans Sumatra toll road on schedule.It is likely that contractors will fail to meet the August deadline set by President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo for the completion of a toll road network connecting Bakauheni, Lampung, to Palembang in South Sumatra. Jokowi wanted the project to be ready for the Asian Games, which will kick ...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?