Human contact may have caused deaths of orangutans
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Helpless: A female orangutan looks dejected as her offspring lies dead at Bukit Lawang in Mount Leuser National Park, Langkat regency, North Sumatra. Two young orangutans were reported to have died from unknown diseases in the past two weeks. (Courtesy of TNGL)Two young male orangutans have been found dead in the past week in Bukit Lawang tourism area, Mount Leuser National Park, Langkat regency, ...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?