Jakarta Police get new deputy chief
The Jakarta Post
Brig. Gen. Wahyu Hadiningrat was sworn in as the new Jakarta Police deputy police chief on Friday.
“I swear to God, as a police officer, to uphold Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution and the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia,” he swore on Friday as reported by tempo.co.
Wahyu was previously a senior officer in the National Police’s Security Intelligence Agency (Baintelkam Polri) assigned to the State Intelligence Agency.
Wahyu replaces Brig. Gen. Purwadi Arianto, who has been assigned as Lampung Police chief. (nor)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- 'Asia Sentinel' apologizes to Yudhoyono, Dems
- BMKG warns of heavy rains, high waves as Typhoon Mangkhut ends
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’