Jakarta Police get new deputy chief
The Jakarta Post
Brig. Gen. Wahyu Hadiningrat was sworn in as the new Jakarta Police deputy police chief on Friday.
“I swear to God, as a police officer, to uphold Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution and the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia,” he swore on Friday as reported by tempo.co.
Wahyu was previously a senior officer in the National Police’s Security Intelligence Agency (Baintelkam Polri) assigned to the State Intelligence Agency.
Wahyu replaces Brig. Gen. Purwadi Arianto, who has been assigned as Lampung Police chief. (nor)
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October