Intoxicated teen reportedly raped by four males in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
A 14-year-old female was reportedly raped by four men in Pangkat village, Jayanti district, Tangerang regency, Banten, a police officer said.
“She was given wine and when she lost consciousness, they raped her,” Cisoka Police chief Adj. Corm. Uka Subakti said as quoted by kompas.comon Saturday.
Uka said the incident took place on Wednesday when the girl was supposed to go out for dinner with her friend Andriansyah, 18. However, instead of taking her to dinner, Andriansyah allegedly took the girl to his brother’s house in Pangkat village.
At the house, three males identified as Amanu, 23, Nahadi, 25 and a 16-year-old boy were waiting for them.
The alleged victim was reportedly offered wine, which she declined. However, Uka said the men forced her to drink the offered beverage. When she became drunk, the four males raped her, Uka added.
Upon returning home, the alleged victim told her parents about the incident and filed a police report.
Police have opened an investigation into the reported rape. The four suspects were arrested at the Pangka village home where the alleged victim said the rape took place.
“We immediately arrested them, only a few hours after the incident. The suspects are detained at the Cisoka Police station,” Uka said.
The four suspects said they had watched a pornographic film prior to raping the girl, police claim. (gis)
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC