Tourism Ministry to hold coordination meeting on homestays in tourist villages
The Jakarta Post
The Tourism Ministry together with other institutions will hold the National Coordination Meeting (Rakornas) II 2017 to discuss homestays in tourist villages.
Themed “Indonesia Incorporated Tourist Village Homestays: 20,000 Homestays for 2017”, the two-day gathering will kick off on May 18.
The opening day will feature several prominent speakers, including Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Eko Putro Sandjojo, head of Creative Economy Agency (Bekraf) Triawan Munaf, Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono, State-owned Enterprises Minister Rini Soemarno and Tourism Minister Arief Yahya, as well as a workshop on land permits.
Another workshop, set to be held on the second day, is titled, “Funding Schemes for Tourist Village Homestays”, and will be followed by another workshop titled, “The Development Scheme for Tourist Village Homestays.”
A homestay exhibition will also be part of the event, allowing visitors to learn more about tourist village homestays. (kes)
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Incoming OJK boss visits minister before taking office
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police