Tourism Ministry to hold coordination meeting on homestays in tourist villages
The Jakarta Post
The Tourism Ministry together with other institutions will hold the National Coordination Meeting (Rakornas) II 2017 to discuss homestays in tourist villages.
Themed “Indonesia Incorporated Tourist Village Homestays: 20,000 Homestays for 2017”, the two-day gathering will kick off on May 18.
The opening day will feature several prominent speakers, including Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Eko Putro Sandjojo, head of Creative Economy Agency (Bekraf) Triawan Munaf, Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono, State-owned Enterprises Minister Rini Soemarno and Tourism Minister Arief Yahya, as well as a workshop on land permits.
Another workshop, set to be held on the second day, is titled, “Funding Schemes for Tourist Village Homestays”, and will be followed by another workshop titled, “The Development Scheme for Tourist Village Homestays.”
A homestay exhibition will also be part of the event, allowing visitors to learn more about tourist village homestays. (kes)
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Indika completes acquisition of Kideco
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Israel minister calls for boycott of Arab area after riot