Tourism Ministry to hold coordination meeting on homestays in tourist villages
The Jakarta Post
The Tourism Ministry together with other institutions will hold the National Coordination Meeting (Rakornas) II 2017 to discuss homestays in tourist villages.
Themed “Indonesia Incorporated Tourist Village Homestays: 20,000 Homestays for 2017”, the two-day gathering will kick off on May 18.
The opening day will feature several prominent speakers, including Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Eko Putro Sandjojo, head of Creative Economy Agency (Bekraf) Triawan Munaf, Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono, State-owned Enterprises Minister Rini Soemarno and Tourism Minister Arief Yahya, as well as a workshop on land permits.
Another workshop, set to be held on the second day, is titled, “Funding Schemes for Tourist Village Homestays”, and will be followed by another workshop titled, “The Development Scheme for Tourist Village Homestays.”
A homestay exhibition will also be part of the event, allowing visitors to learn more about tourist village homestays. (kes)
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Officers hit by suicide bomb guarding pre-Ramadhan parade: Police