PPD buses to connect airport with West Jakarta mall
The Jakarta Post
State-run bus company Jakarta Passenger Transportation (PPD) has added a new route to Jabodetabek Airport Connexion (JAConnexion), connecting Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, and Mall Taman Anggrek in West Jakarta.
During the promotion period, the fare will be set at Rp 25,000 (US$1.88) and each bus can accommodate 30 passengers, reported Antara news agency.
JAConnexion has connected the airport with several shopping malls, namely Mall Kelapa Gading in North Jakarta and ITC Cempaka Mas in Central Jakarta.
During the promotion period, the fare will be set at Rp 25,000 (US$1.88) and each bus can accommodate 30 passengers.(Antara News Agency/File)
PPD director Tatan Rustandi said the company was targeting to operate 200 buses by the end of this year, adding that the service aims to provide an affordable and convenient mode of transportation to the airport for businesspeople and travelers.
Meanwhile, Mal Taman Anggrek assistant general manager Radjab F. Alam expressed hopes that the new route would help increase the number of mall visitors and encourage the public to use public transportation. (jes/kes)
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash