PPD buses to connect airport with West Jakarta mall
The Jakarta Post
State-run bus company Jakarta Passenger Transportation (PPD) has added a new route to Jabodetabek Airport Connexion (JAConnexion), connecting Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, and Mall Taman Anggrek in West Jakarta.
During the promotion period, the fare will be set at Rp 25,000 (US$1.88) and each bus can accommodate 30 passengers, reported Antara news agency.
JAConnexion has connected the airport with several shopping malls, namely Mall Kelapa Gading in North Jakarta and ITC Cempaka Mas in Central Jakarta.
During the promotion period, the fare will be set at Rp 25,000 (US$1.88) and each bus can accommodate 30 passengers.(Antara News Agency/File)
PPD director Tatan Rustandi said the company was targeting to operate 200 buses by the end of this year, adding that the service aims to provide an affordable and convenient mode of transportation to the airport for businesspeople and travelers.
Meanwhile, Mal Taman Anggrek assistant general manager Radjab F. Alam expressed hopes that the new route would help increase the number of mall visitors and encourage the public to use public transportation. (jes/kes)
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft