PPD buses to connect airport with West Jakarta mall
The Jakarta Post
State-run bus company Jakarta Passenger Transportation (PPD) has added a new route to Jabodetabek Airport Connexion (JAConnexion), connecting Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, and Mall Taman Anggrek in West Jakarta.
During the promotion period, the fare will be set at Rp 25,000 (US$1.88) and each bus can accommodate 30 passengers, reported Antara news agency.
JAConnexion has connected the airport with several shopping malls, namely Mall Kelapa Gading in North Jakarta and ITC Cempaka Mas in Central Jakarta.
During the promotion period, the fare will be set at Rp 25,000 (US$1.88) and each bus can accommodate 30 passengers.(Antara News Agency/File)
PPD director Tatan Rustandi said the company was targeting to operate 200 buses by the end of this year, adding that the service aims to provide an affordable and convenient mode of transportation to the airport for businesspeople and travelers.
Meanwhile, Mal Taman Anggrek assistant general manager Radjab F. Alam expressed hopes that the new route would help increase the number of mall visitors and encourage the public to use public transportation. (jes/kes)
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Banyumas hospital severely damaged after quake
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president