INSIGHT: Indonesia's leadership aims for peaceful, stable, prosperous Indian Ocean
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM For the first time in its 20year history, the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) will organize a Leaders’ Summit on March 7, themed “Strengthening Maritime Cooperation for a Peaceful, Stable and Prosperous Indian Ocean.” As the chair of IORA for 2015-2017, Indonesia will host the summit and assemble the leaders of its 21 members and seven dialogue partners for the proposed th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina