INSIGHT: Indonesia's leadership aims for peaceful, stable, prosperous Indian Ocean
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM For the first time in its 20year history, the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) will organize a Leaders’ Summit on March 7, themed “Strengthening Maritime Cooperation for a Peaceful, Stable and Prosperous Indian Ocean.” As the chair of IORA for 2015-2017, Indonesia will host the summit and assemble the leaders of its 21 members and seven dialogue partners for the proposed th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe