INSIGHT: Indonesia's leadership aims for peaceful, stable, prosperous Indian Ocean
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM For the first time in its 20year history, the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) will organize a Leaders’ Summit on March 7, themed “Strengthening Maritime Cooperation for a Peaceful, Stable and Prosperous Indian Ocean.” As the chair of IORA for 2015-2017, Indonesia will host the summit and assemble the leaders of its 21 members and seven dialogue partners for the proposed th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat