INSIGHT: Indonesia's leadership aims for peaceful, stable, prosperous Indian Ocean
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
For the first time in its 20year history, the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) will organize a Leaders’ Summit on March 7, themed “Strengthening Maritime Cooperation for a Peaceful, Stable and Prosperous Indian Ocean.” As the chair of IORA for 2015-2017, Indonesia will host the summit and assemble the leaders of its 21 members and seven dialogue partners for the proposed th...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- West Sulawesi struggles to improve education, health
- Indonesian film to be featured at Cannes Film Festival