Make feminism great again
Co-founder and aditor-in-chief of Magdalene.co
PREMIUM On the morning of Saturday, March 4, almost 2,000 people took to the streets to participate in Jakarta Women’s March 2017 as part of the commemoration of International Women’s Day on March 8. While it was inspired by the women’s march that occurred as a response to the inauguration of United States President Donald Trump in January, seeing this event as a mere echo of that march ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia