Make feminism great again
Co-founder and aditor-in-chief of Magdalene.co
PREMIUM On the morning of Saturday, March 4, almost 2,000 people took to the streets to participate in Jakarta Women’s March 2017 as part of the commemoration of International Women’s Day on March 8. While it was inspired by the women’s march that occurred as a response to the inauguration of United States President Donald Trump in January, seeing this event as a mere echo of that march ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- China to host Iranian president amid nuclear deal doubt