Make feminism great again
Co-founder and aditor-in-chief of Magdalene.co
PREMIUM On the morning of Saturday, March 4, almost 2,000 people took to the streets to participate in Jakarta Women’s March 2017 as part of the commemoration of International Women’s Day on March 8. While it was inspired by the women’s march that occurred as a response to the inauguration of United States President Donald Trump in January, seeing this event as a mere echo of that march ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number of missing in California fire soars past 1,000 as Trump set to visit
- CIA concludes Saudi Crown Prince behind Khashoggi murder: report
- Minister Wiranto's grandson drowns in garden pond
- After Gabo book purge, Kuwait bans Dostoyevsky