Make feminism great again
Co-founder and aditor-in-chief of Magdalene.co
PREMIUM On the morning of Saturday, March 4, almost 2,000 people took to the streets to participate in Jakarta Women’s March 2017 as part of the commemoration of International Women’s Day on March 8. While it was inspired by the women’s march that occurred as a response to the inauguration of United States President Donald Trump in January, seeing this event as a mere echo of that march ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Three elephants in Jambi relocated to prevent inbreeding
- Economic nationalism is back in Indonesia as election approaches
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- BTS cancels collaboration with Yasushi Akimoto
- Dalai Lama: I knew of sex abuse by Buddhist teachers since 1990s
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Kinky Boots' encourages Chinese drag queens to 'be themselves'
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods