Preparing better for crisis, also for smaller banks
Director of risk advisory at FIS
PREMIUM The Financial Services Authority (OJK) recently announced that it planned to issue a guideline on internal recovery planning for 12 systemic banks as part of its efforts to shield the economy from a major bank failure. A recovery plan sets out actions that a bank will take to restore its viability in the case of significant deterioration of its financial condition. The OJK rule on this subject ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival