Preparing better for crisis, also for smaller banks
Director of risk advisory at FIS
PREMIUM The Financial Services Authority (OJK) recently announced that it planned to issue a guideline on internal recovery planning for 12 systemic banks as part of its efforts to shield the economy from a major bank failure. A recovery plan sets out actions that a bank will take to restore its viability in the case of significant deterioration of its financial condition. The OJK rule on this subject ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Singkawang breaks record for Cap Go Meh celebrations
- Go-Jek most popular ride-hailing app: Survey
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March
- Q4 foreign debt grows by 10 percent: BI
- Learning democracy from Indonesian Idol
- Alleged motorbike thief shot dead by police
- Jakarta Sneaker Day returns to its 'roots' in March
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Olivier Oddos: French food with a twist
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields