INSIGHT: ASEAN monetary authorities brace for uncertain 2017
Jaysa Rafi Prana
Research associate and officer of the policy department at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
PREMIUM ASEAN members must remain vigilant to ensure a stable 2017 follows their solid 2016, and are cautiously observing the latest developments in the world economies, particularly in the United States, China and Europe. In 2016, ASEAN’s economies posted healthy economic data, with good gross domestic product (GDP) growth and relatively low inflation. Focusing on the threelargest markets in the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless