INSIGHT: ASEAN monetary authorities brace for uncertain 2017
Jaysa Rafi Prana
Research associate and officer of the policy department at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
PREMIUM ASEAN members must remain vigilant to ensure a stable 2017 follows their solid 2016, and are cautiously observing the latest developments in the world economies, particularly in the United States, China and Europe. In 2016, ASEAN’s economies posted healthy economic data, with good gross domestic product (GDP) growth and relatively low inflation. Focusing on the threelargest markets in the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival