INSIGHT: ASEAN monetary authorities brace for uncertain 2017
Jaysa Rafi Prana
Research associate and officer of the policy department at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
PREMIUM ASEAN members must remain vigilant to ensure a stable 2017 follows their solid 2016, and are cautiously observing the latest developments in the world economies, particularly in the United States, China and Europe. In 2016, ASEAN’s economies posted healthy economic data, with good gross domestic product (GDP) growth and relatively low inflation. Focusing on the threelargest markets in the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Singkawang breaks record for Cap Go Meh celebrations
- Go-Jek most popular ride-hailing app: Survey
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March
- Q4 foreign debt grows by 10 percent: BI
- Learning democracy from Indonesian Idol
- Alleged motorbike thief shot dead by police
- Jakarta Sneaker Day returns to its 'roots' in March
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Olivier Oddos: French food with a twist
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields