Making gender pay equality come true
Country managing director of Accenture
PREMIUM Management teams across Indonesia celebrated International Women’s Day by recognizing the success of women and reflecting upon what still needs to be done to establish a level playing field in the office. Only 50 percent of working age women are active in the labor force, compared to 76 percent of men. On average, men earn US$140 for every $100 a woman is paid. An increase in the femal...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Status: Online, but not present
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic