Making gender pay equality come true
Country managing director of Accenture
PREMIUM Management teams across Indonesia celebrated International Women’s Day by recognizing the success of women and reflecting upon what still needs to be done to establish a level playing field in the office. Only 50 percent of working age women are active in the labor force, compared to 76 percent of men. On average, men earn US$140 for every $100 a woman is paid. An increase in the femal...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Indonesia to regulate taxes for global firms’ subsidiaries
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection