Making gender pay equality come true
Country managing director of Accenture
PREMIUM Management teams across Indonesia celebrated International Women’s Day by recognizing the success of women and reflecting upon what still needs to be done to establish a level playing field in the office. Only 50 percent of working age women are active in the labor force, compared to 76 percent of men. On average, men earn US$140 for every $100 a woman is paid. An increase in the femal...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror