Making gender pay equality come true
Country managing director of Accenture
PREMIUM Management teams across Indonesia celebrated International Women’s Day by recognizing the success of women and reflecting upon what still needs to be done to establish a level playing field in the office. Only 50 percent of working age women are active in the labor force, compared to 76 percent of men. On average, men earn US$140 for every $100 a woman is paid. An increase in the femal...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official