Can Anies unite Jakarta?
Heru Prama Yuda
Indonesian project manager of Enveritas
PREMIUM Jakarta gubernatorial candidate Anies Baswedan and his running mate Sandiaga Uno are leading in exit polls and quick counts by around 16 percent against the incumbent Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama and Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat after the April 19 runoff. Reflecting back at the past six months of campaigning, wherein both camps traded nasty blows against each othe...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined