Can Anies unite Jakarta?
Heru Prama Yuda
Indonesian project manager of Enveritas
PREMIUM Jakarta gubernatorial candidate Anies Baswedan and his running mate Sandiaga Uno are leading in exit polls and quick counts by around 16 percent against the incumbent Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama and Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat after the April 19 runoff. Reflecting back at the past six months of campaigning, wherein both camps traded nasty blows against each othe...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll