Can Anies unite Jakarta?
Heru Prama Yuda
Indonesian project manager of Enveritas
PREMIUM Jakarta gubernatorial candidate Anies Baswedan and his running mate Sandiaga Uno are leading in exit polls and quick counts by around 16 percent against the incumbent Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama and Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat after the April 19 runoff. Reflecting back at the past six months of campaigning, wherein both camps traded nasty blows against each othe...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Indonesia to regulate taxes for global firms’ subsidiaries
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection