Fragmented climate governance
Researcher at PT Sustainability and Resilience ( Su-re.co )
Fragmentation theory focuses on interaction among different institutions on the architecture of an institutional setting. Competition among different national entities resulting in fragmentation reflects the persistence of domestic power relations.
This situation is happening with climate governance in Indonesia, which includes different cases from various institutions and pla...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world