Fragmented climate governance
Researcher at PT Sustainability and Resilience ( Su-re.co )
Fragmentation theory focuses on interaction among different institutions on the architecture of an institutional setting. Competition among different national entities resulting in fragmentation reflects the persistence of domestic power relations.
This situation is happening with climate governance in Indonesia, which includes different cases from various institutions and pla...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- US moves to slash nicotine in cigarettes
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals