Military operation in Marawi a risky option
PhD research student at the Center for International Security and Resilience
PREMIUM Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Wiranto has indicated Indonesia’s readiness to get involved in a military operation against the terrorist group in Marawi in the southern Philippines. The government also plans to facilitate a multilateral meeting involving Australia, Brunei, Malaysia, New Zealand and the Philippines to establish international efforts to combat the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- Natalie Portman backs out of Jewish prize over 'recent events' in Israel