Military operation in Marawi a risky option
PhD research student at the Center for International Security and Resilience
PREMIUM Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Wiranto has indicated Indonesia’s readiness to get involved in a military operation against the terrorist group in Marawi in the southern Philippines. The government also plans to facilitate a multilateral meeting involving Australia, Brunei, Malaysia, New Zealand and the Philippines to establish international efforts to combat the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- The warning signs get stronger