INSIGHT: Globalization, G20 and the role of East Asia
Yose Rizal Damuri
Head of the department of economics at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
PREMIUM This weekend, the leaders of twenty of the biggest economies in the world will gather in Hamburg, Germany, to discuss various global issues, including terrorism, climate change and trade. With 85 percent of the world’s gross domestic product (GDP) and 80 percent of world trade in the control of this group, G20 Summit agendas have always greatly influenced global policy discourses. But this p...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung