INSIGHT: Globalization, G20 and the role of East Asia
Yose Rizal Damuri
Head of the department of economics at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
PREMIUM This weekend, the leaders of twenty of the biggest economies in the world will gather in Hamburg, Germany, to discuss various global issues, including terrorism, climate change and trade. With 85 percent of the world’s gross domestic product (GDP) and 80 percent of world trade in the control of this group, G20 Summit agendas have always greatly influenced global policy discourses. But this p...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move